HOBY Korea run by Korean Educational Association for Empowerment of Software has hosted the Global Youth Academic Research Enrichment Program since 2019 to guide young people onto the right path to pursue knowledge and give them a chance to experience how knowledge leads the world in many ways by interacting with world-class scholars at Ivy League universities.
• Participants experience the joy of exploring knowledge and finding a new and creative way to use it during the course of their research paper writing.
• Participants instill research ethics and research integrity.
• Participants are empowered to be a leader with altruism who can use knowledge for common good.
• Held the 1st program (4-day in-person seminar in early August with 2 professors and 14 participants)
• Held the 2nd program (hybrid 4-day seminar in early August with 5 professors and over 40 participants including junior course students)
• Published HOBY Korea’s 1st youth interdisciplinary journal KNOWLEDGE TO LEAD (ISSN: 2765-0626)
• Held the 3rd program (virtual program from May to August with 7 professors over 60 participants including junior course students)
• Hosted 2021 KSEI | HOBY Korea International Young Scholars Conference
• Published KNOWLEDGE TO LEAD Vol. 2, Issue 1.
This year, the 4th Global Youth Academic Research Enrichment Program 2022 is held from June to early August with 5 professors and over 40 outstanding high school students from S. Korea, the United States, China, and other Asian countries. (No junior course is open.)
Participants this year become a part of a charity project for African and South African teenagers, supported by government agencies on education in some of Africa and South African countries. Proceeds from the journal ‘KNOWLEDGE TO LEAD’ Volume 3, Issue 1 are also donated for the project.
Read more about us